Not Your Typical House Cleaning Service in Phoenix & Beyond
We are your go-to company for recurring, deep, and move in/out cleaning services in Phoenix and the surrounding communities of Bel Air, Hunt Valley, Lutherville, Perry Hall, and Timonium. We work with you to create a “blueprint” that includes a thorough checklist of tasks included in our service. This blueprint can even include photos with notes identifying the areas of your home that require special attention.
This is how we ensure you receive the service you need every single time you hire us. For example, you might have a special way you like your bed made. We take a picture of the exact way you want your cleaners to make your bed, and we will put it into your custom blueprint. The best part is you can do this for all your special requests. You’ll quickly experience a new level of service and see what we mean when we say utmost satisfaction.
What our maid service includes
- Scrubbing all tile walls, shower enclosures, bathtubs, and shower floors
- Shower doors scrubbed, rinsed, and water repellent applied
- Vanity & sink completely cleared, scrubbed, rinsed, and items put back into their proper place
- Scrubbing and sanitizing inside and outside, and bringing toilets to a shine
- Cleaning and shining mirrors and fixtures
- Spot-cleaning doors and door frames
- Washing floors BY HAND and vacuuming throwing rugs
- Wiping down bathroom cabinet fronts & knick knacks
- Removing trash
- Removing & replacing towels
Kitchen & Dining
- Moving items on counters, scrubbing, rinsing, and shining counters, wiping down items and placing them back
- Pulling apart stove tops, scrubbing and rinsing knobs and drip pans, putting everything back together
- Cleaning the inside and outside of the microwave, shining the outside without chemicals
- Cleaning and shining the refrigerator outside
- Polishing stainless steel appliances
- Vacuuming and SCRUBBING FLOORS BY HAND
- Removing trash
Sleeping & Living
- Vacuuming hard surface floors, oriental rugs, lamp shades, carpet edges, furniture, stairs, under beds, and cobwebs
- Stripping and remaking beds
- Dusting furniture and knick knacks by hand
- Using appropriate solution and cloth to clean flat-screen TVs without spraying directly
- Dusting ceiling fans
- Washing hard surface floors by hand
- Picking up & straightening
- Taking laundry to the laundry room
Laundry Wash & Dry
While cleaning your home we would be more than happy to wash, dry, and fold the sheets we remove from your bed and towels we remove from your bathroom before replacing them with clean ones.
There is no additional charge for this service.
Ah, the dreaded-but-vital oven cleaning, as a dirty oven can lead to grease fire. It’s recommended to clean your oven at least once every six months.
The charge for this service is an hourly rate of $45.00 an hour. We typically scrub the oven several times, scrape it with a razor, rinse, and put everything back in approximately 1 hour.
Whether you’re reorganizing, decluttering, or preparing for the holidays, you can count on us to clean the inside of your kitchen cabinets while you focus on other, more important tasks. Please call our office to arrange the extra time our cleaners have to spend to successfully complete this task per our high standards.
This service is charged at a rate of $45.00 an hour.
We will completely remove all items and discard all expired or moldy items. We will also remove all shelves and drawers and proceed to wash everything in the sink with dish liquid, before rinsing with hot water. We will also dry and shine all components before reassembling your fridge and putting everything back, organized into categories.
You can add this service as a flat fee of $35.00.
You can also count on us to clean your interior walls. It doesn’t matter if you’re preparing for spring cleaning, painting, or you want us to remove grease or smoke – we’ll get it done.
This add-on costs $45.00 an hour.
We can also clean the inside of your windows, and if they open and pull in we can take care of the outside as well. We will tackle both the tracks and the screens, too.
Please call 443-677-9814 to receive an estimate. This service has a flat fee charge.